This talisman reads ‘Non Sibi’ in Latin, meaning ‘Not for Self’. The pelican pulling out its feathers for its young is symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
SIZING AND DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain